Starr Peak Mining (TSXV: STE) is truly among the best of the best because almost every hole they have drilled in 2021 year-to-date has intercepted high-grade zinc plus copper, silver, and gold! Below we have ranked the Top 14 Best Holes drilled at STE's NewMetal Project both by STE in 2021 and by historical operators of the project in areas yet to be mined! Never before in history have we seen a company experience such huge success in their drilling that they have increased the total meters to be drilled in the current season to a level that is 12X larger than originally planned!
1) N89-64 19.48% zinc, 0.22% copper, 253.20 g/t silver, and 3.79 g/t gold over 10m
2) STE-21-08 20.9% zinc, 0.43% copper, 39.58 g/t silver, and 0.2 g/t gold over 12.1m
3) 87-19 15.57% zinc, 0.07% copper, 40.53 g/t silver, and 0.17 g/t gold over 14.65m
4) STE-21-29 8.52% zinc, 0.10% copper, 29.69 g/t silver, and 0.1 g/t gold over 15.55m
5) STE-21-27 5.87% zinc, 0.09% copper, 21.23 g/t silver, and 0.12 g/t gold over 20.55m
6) S-65-4 5.28% zinc, 32.63 g/t silver, and 7.99 g/t gold over 4.9m
7) STE-21-14 11.96% zinc, 1.05% copper, 63.97 g/t silver, and 0.49 g/t gold over 6.65m
8) GN-07-05 5.62% zinc, 0.10% copper, 42.65 g/t silver, and 0.13 g/t gold over 12.14m
9) 96-30-14 7.70% zinc, 0.16% copper, 29.12 g/t silver, and 0.13 g/t gold over 17.2m
10) STE-21-04 6.46% zinc, 0.22% copper, 28.55 g/t silver, and 0.11 g/t gold over 12.3m
11) STE-21-17 7.87% zinc, 0.10% copper, 21.96 g/t silver, and 0.08 g/t gold over 11m
12) STE-21-09 8.34% zinc, 0.27% copper, 21.39 g/t silver, and 0.15 g/t gold over 8.7m
13) S-70-01 3.33% zinc, 0.03% copper, 13.77 g/t silver, and 0.01 g/t gold over 20.73m
14) STE-21-21 5.93% zinc, 0.51% copper, 30.30 g/t silver, and 0.22 g/t gold over 8.3m
Past performance is not an indicator of future returns. NIA is not an investment advisor and does not provide investment advice. Always do your own research and make your own investment decisions. This message is not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold securities. NIA has received compensation from STE of USD$50,000 cash for a six-month marketing contract. This message is meant for informational and educational purposes only and does not provide investment advice.