NPR vs. Two Years Ago

North Peak Resources (TSXV: NPR) unlike two years ago actually owns 80% of its Prospect Mountain Mine Complex with the ability to buy the other 20% at any time by issuing some additional stock. Two years ago, when NPR explored a backup project Black Horse after they were originally unable to buy their current project at the North Peak of Prospect Mountain, NPR signed an option agreement and never owned the project. The best thing that happened for NPR was the previous project not working out. In 2021, NIA's President had no idea what Black Horse was but felt the need to go along with it because NIA's President had been in the stock since $0.65 and waiting patiently for them to merge something into NPR.

This time, NIA's President had already invested into Paycore Minerals which owned the adjacent project on Prospect Mountain and got acquired at a premium. NIA's President actually told Richard Warke that he should acquire Paycore as an additional asset for Augusta Gold (TSX: G), but Richard Warke said Augusta Gold (TSX: G) already owns the best assets and he would only consider buying out Waterton's stake in Paycore for himself personally and wouldn't consider buying all of Paycore for Augusta Gold (TSX: G).

Past performance is not an indicator of future returns. NIA is not an investment advisor and does not provide investment advice. Always do your own research and make your own investment decisions. This message is not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold securities. NIA's President has purchased 60,000 shares of NPR in the open market and intends to buy more shares. NIA's President has purchased 224,200 shares of G in the open market and intends to buy more shares. This message is meant for informational and educational purposes only and does not provide investment advice.