Doing the Opposite of Everybody Else Always Works

In our opinion, the most likely scenario for North Peak Resources (TSXV: NPR) is that they have discovered something in this first drill hole that will cause its share price and market cap to increase from where it is today, but not something big enough to hit $10 per share this week. We are only saying that if it does hit $10 per share this week, NIA's President isn't going to be adding any more shares at $10 per share and will want to take profits and buy more Augusta Gold (TSX: G) shares, which is fundamentally one of the two most undervalued gold stocks we have ever seen in history with the other being Almadex Minerals (TSXV: DEX).

We are saying that NPR could crash to zero if drilling results are bad because we don't want to see people recklessly bid the price up to $5.85 per share ahead of time like they did two years ago when NPR was exploring a horrible property in the middle of nowhere called Black Horse that we never heard of before.

We are happy that NPR is only $1.73 per share and not $5.85 per share like it was ahead of drilling results two years ago.

NPR has a 1,000X better property than two years ago and NPR actually owns 80% of the property with the ability to acquire the remaining 20% at any time by issuing a small number of additional shares.

Right now, there is no price discovery in the gold exploration space. People are quick to use any excuse to sell their gold exploration stocks and buy back into the same worthless Bitcoin mining companies that are about to go completely out of business: Marathon Digital (MARA), Riot Blockchain (RIOT), Hut 8 Corp (HUT), etc.

MARA, RIOT, and HUT are guaranteed to go to zero.

NPR is highly likely to become one of the biggest success stories of 2024, but whether or not they hit the motherlode on the very first drill hole is impossible to know prior to the assay results returning back from the lab in the upcoming days!

Doing the opposite of everybody else and buying the highest quality stocks in the most hated sector gold exploration is the #1 sure thing way to make money! G and DEX are the only stocks close to being guaranteed sure thing winners! NPR is higher risk but could become the #1 most talked about TSX Venture stock of 2024!

Past performance is not an indicator of future returns. NIA is not an investment advisor and does not provide investment advice. Always do your own research and make your own investment decisions. NIA's President has purchased 60,000 shares of NPR in the open market and intends to sell at $10 per share. NIA's President has purchased 224,200 shares of G in the open market and intends to buy more shares. This message is meant for informational and educational purposes only and does not provide investment advice.